Kelly Services is seeking an Accounting Clerk 2 for an American Fortune 500 company and global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials located in Delaware, OH.
Job Title: Accounting Clerk 2
Location: Delaware, OH 43015
Anticipated Start Date: July 2019
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Pay Rate: $20 per hour
The position will prepare the weekly sales report, process manual invoices, various credits, perform account reconciliations, and month-end journal entries, monitor price exceptions and assist team members as needed. Responsibilities include providing reporting to upper management, developing productivity enhancements and implementing new business initiatives that have an impact on the invoicing of Company customers.
- 2-year degree or 4 years relevant work experience, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with both internal and external customers, and computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with Oracle Financials as well as Company systems (CTS, RSM, Tandem Billing systems, and SDI) is beneficial but not required.
- Successful incumbent should be flexible, motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
- Candidates also need to have a sense of urgency for important business deadlines as the invoicing function needs to be performed timely, especially during month end closings.
- Prior experience in accounting functions of large international corporations and/or manufacturing environments is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing Invoice Payments – On daily basis, ensure all invoicing and credit activities process and post accurately and correct any errors in the invoicing system prior to processing.
- Reporting In addition to the standard weekly/monthly reports, file retention maintenance, ad hoc analysis and reporting is often required in this position
- Invoicing Department Initiatives – Responsible for participating on special projects and business initiatives as the lead accounting representative. Drives continuous improvement and elimination of non-value added activities as well as improve internal controls.
- Pricing – Responsible for monitoring and correcting pricing issues, and provide support to team members related to pricing inquiries.
- Account Reconciliations - Responsible for monitoring and account activity and provide support for balances.
- Journal Entries and Closing Duties – Create analysis for credits to be processed for journal entries at month end.
- Perform account analysis of assigned accounts.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply