You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say cant be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Heres the Gist:
The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage and maintain inventory through our ERP system.
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of merchandise, products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Check goods received and for distribution against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintain records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Package and prepare products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges
- Lift heavy items and may operate a forklift
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Review customer orders, examines, stocks and distributes merchandise, products and materials in inventory warehouses, distribution centers or manufacturing lines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wolfspeed is a powerhouse semiconductor company focused on silicon carbide and GaN technologies.
After more than thirty years of forging new technology adoption and transformation, our Wolfspeed power and radio frequency (RF) semiconductors are leading the industry through unrivaled expertise and capacity.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Forklift Truck
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fnka0y8
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.