Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in Washington County!
CAREGivers of all experience levels are welcome to apply. Home Instead Senior Care has multiple CAREGiver positions available so you can create a flexible schedule that fits your needs! Here at Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver are:
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care including: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
*No previous experience necessary-training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: $8.75-13.05/hour (based on experience)
- Medical Benefits
- Make your own Schedule
- Paid Training
- First set of Uniforms are free
- Corporate Discounts
- $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Work in a location near you: Washington, Canonsburg, McDonald, Burgettstown, McMurray, Fredericktown, Scenery Hill, Prosperity, and more!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.