Hickory Creek at New Castle
Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time - Nights
SIGN ON BONUS NOW OFFERED
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation, Inc. Also options to include spouse and family members.
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/ Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH of 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident's plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA's that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident's length of stay.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
We are looking for a compassionate, dedicated individual who has a special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with nursing home residents and the elderly. You will need the following:
- A valid Indiana RN license from an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of current state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care setting.
- Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health requirements and pass a post-employment offer physical including drug screen and background checks.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Quantum Merlin Arthur (Qma)
Registered Nurse Certified