To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN/ LPN -East Denver-Great Hours
Maxim Healthcare Services • Denver, CO
Posted 3 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
The main job duties will be to work between the Assisted Living and Memory Care Units: Charting, ordering med, residents contact if there is a fall and passing meds if there is a need.
Great Hours and you would not have work on Friday’s and Saturdays!
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state in which the LPN or RN practices
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs