Sales Administrative Assistant I - Mason, Ohio
Kelly Services is seeking a talented Sales Admin Assistant I in Mason, OH. The ideal candidates will be motivated individuals who have a high attention to detail. This is a long-term, ongoing, contract role with possibility of extension or direct hire.
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Pay $18.00/hr plus OT
In this role you will:
- Main focus will be enrolling new members on exchange through an online application process.
- Responsible for general administrative support to Group or Individual sales force (i.e., typing, filing, faxing, and mailing).
- Types, files, faxes, provides phone support and processes mail.
- Prepares and logs proposals.
- Maintains supplies.
- Researches and resolves routine sales, claims and benefit issues.
- Assembles and distributes open enrollment packets.
- Gathers, inputs, and tracks sales data.
- Generates sales reports.
- Requires a high school diploma
- 1 year of experience in sales or professional setting or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Must have some sales experience (Serving, retail, call center sales, etc)
- *Must have consistent work history with no gaps in employment
- Customer facing skills are going to be very important
- Basic computer skills are a must
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
•Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply