Busy machine shop is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector for their east side facility!
Must have previous experience in metal fabrication/machining/QA.
This is a full time first shift position, with hours of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
$15-$17 per hour based on experience.
Top candidates will have:
- Knowledge and experience with Geometric Tolerances and Dimensioning (GDT).
- Convert Metric and English measurements.
- Convert from fractions to decimals.
- Accurately read and interpret prints and drawings.
- Knowledge of calibration systems and statistical techniques.
- Ability to calibrate measuring equipment.
- Ability to use a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) a plus!
Please apply with a resume for immediate placement and consideration!
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Product Quality Assurance
Capability Maturity Model
Coordinate Measuring Machine (Cmm)