To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
- Gauri Thompson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coatings Field Analyst II - 3rd shift -experience with automotive paint
Kelly Scientific Resources • Fremont, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a 3rd shift (10:30pm – 7:00am MON-FRI) Coatings Field Analyst II for a 12 month assignment in Fremont, CA.
Pay Rate : $26/hr
Purpose: The coatings field analyst will perform testing, analysis, troubleshooting, and process monitoring to predict, prevent, and solve production and quality issues in a manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with the automotive OEM painting process including robotic paint application and electrodeposition coatings. The successful applicant will utilize our tools of the trade to assess paint color, smoothness, thickness, and other important factors for product quality.
Strategic Importance: The contributions of the coatings field analyst will enhance our company’s relationship with our customer and help us fulfill long term business objectives. The tasks of the successful applicant will support daily business operations and add value to the customer’s manufacturing process.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in chemistry or engineering is desired, but applicants with equivalent technical experience or professional certifications are encouraged to apply
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential
• Must have availability to work nights and weekends
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is desired
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of quality systems (i.e. six sigma, lean concepts, SPC, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience with automotive paint application is desired, including defect recognition and troubleshooting
• Willingness to work on rotating evening, night, and weekend shift schedules
• Monitoring and troubleshooting of paint process and quality issues
• Chemical sample collection and packaging
• Data collection and analysis
• Communication of technical product information to customer personnel
• Tracking of customer inventory
• Supervision and documentation of product deliveries
• Supporting new product trails and launches
• Attending customer meetings and understanding customer expectations
• Working safely in a manufacturing environment APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.