Brandon Clark with Robert Half - Permanent Placement is partnering with a growing Non-Profit Organization, searching for a CFO. Email resume to Brandon.Clark@roberthalf. The CFO will lead many of the back office functions and report to the CEO. The company is searching for someone who is a leader with drive and motivation to see projects through to complete and ability to delegate to resources. More details available. For confidential inquiry, please contact Brandon Clark through email or LinkedIn. Brandon.Clark@roberthalf
- Proven organizational and leadership skills required
- Public accounting experience a plus
- 5+ years' experience in accounting or finance
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- MBA, CPA, CGMA or CMA preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- For confidential inquiry, please contact Brandon Clark through email or LinkedIn. Brandon.Clark@roberthalf
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CFO - (Non-Profit)
for more information.