To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Talentify, Inc • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kemper has an immediate need for professional and motivated Customer Service Representatives to work in our St. Louis Call Center!
This is an entry-level inbound call center position with no outbound sales, up-selling or previous call center experience required!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working the front line and charged with the mission of effectively, accurately, and courteously answering all telephone inquiries to support our Life and Health customers. In this role you will be responsible for a high volume of incoming calls, data entry, and email management.
- Competitive compensation based on experience!
- Full-time position with a great team
- Excellent benefits including Health, Dental, 401K, Tuition Assistance and much more!
- 4 weeks of paid training
- Previous call center experience preferred, but not required!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite preferred, i.e.: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must have adequate keying/typing skills (at least 35 wpm)
This position reports to our Maryland Heights, MO office and the hours of operation are 7am to 6pm CST, Monday – Friday. Shift times may vary, 40-hour work week with option to work 4-day (10 hours a day) or 5-day (8 hours a day) shifts.