Carrier Enterprise has a newly created Junior Full Stack Developer opportunity in our growing IT team. The position will be an integral part of our ERP upgrade and will work closely with the business team to ensure new technologies are implemented.
Environment you will be working in…
Our business runs on the Infor Cloud Suite Distribution ERP. In this implementation we can extend functionality (using modern programming techniques) to address unique business requirements without modifying the core ERP. We can personalize and configure the UI using extensibility (Java). ERP interaction with external applications (eCommerce, warehouse management) is facilitated through REST API’s. Application interactions and changes are recorded in an AWS DataLake for data mining and analysis. Using Infor’s ION and Mingle we can:
* Create workflows and alerts that dramatically improve exception management
* Easily integrate both Infor and third-party software applications
* Design, monitor, or change business processes
* Connect applications to the events in our business process
* Create team home pages to facilitate collaboration
* Extend home pages with pre-built or customizable widgets
Primary responsibility of this position includes:
● Collaborate closely with the business team on requirements to develop/implement new features related to extending the ERP functionality.
● Research and implement new technologies, tools, and methods.
● Squash bugs as necessary and assist on testing.
● Create and implement robust unit tests.
● Collaborate with other developers on code development and reviews.
● High School Diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of experience; Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science
● 2+ years of software development with web technologies
● Familiarity with deployment practices and technologies (e.g., Docker, Jenkins, Git)
● Ability to understand the core of a problem and research possible solutions using relevant online resources.
● Clear communication skills to collaborate and share ideas effectively
● Ability to learn the Infor technologies (ION, Mingle). Training classes provided.
● Knowledgeable in both Object-Oriented Programming and Functional Programming: Python, XML, SQL
● Distributed system integrations with REST API’s: JSON
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements