Here at Check Into Cash, our employees are our greatest asset and we want YOU to join our team! Our goal, as an industry leader, is to continue to build a company that our employees and customers are PROUD to be partnered with. Check out some of our perks below!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness initiatives, activities, and challenges
- Discounted gym memberships
- Competitions & holiday celebrations
- Group discounts at local businesses
- FREE COFFEE!!!
Check Into Cash is looking for a Designer to join our team. We are interested in hiring a strong conceptual designer who is also a self-motivated solution provider. A person who has a passion for great design and its effect on both brands and consumers. Someone who is interested in applying data and analytic discoveries to the design process in order to create quality creative print and digital solutions that drive consumer interaction.Responsibilities
- UI Design with an understanding of UX principles to create wireframes and visual comps
- Conceptualize and produce creative deliverables across multiple media and messaging platforms. (online, print, broadcast, apparel, etc.)
- Understand brand guidelines and campaigns and the importance of utilizing them correctly
- Ensure all work produced meets the needs, requirements, and brand standards of the organization
- Ability to manage projects throughout the design process
- Ability to work / communicate with outside agencies, art services, web design consultants, etc. on collateral production
- Passionate about design, technology trends and building brands
- All other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.). Coding (HTML, CSS) and prototyping (XD, Sketch) a plus
- Thorough knowledge of design and design processes, including sitemaps, wireframes, fast prototyping to full visual comps
- Solid knowledge of print, web design, HTML, WordPress
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within a short timeframe
- Ability to think strategically and create multiple solutions
- Meticulous attention to details
- Good communication skills and sense of humor
- Work well on a team
- Possess strong business ethics; be reliable and dependable
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in design in a professional setting.
- A portfolio of past produced print work and URLs required along with references.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Programming languages e.g. HTML, CSS
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe In Design
Attention To Detail
User Interface Design
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-2331
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Check Into Cash is a national leader in short-term credit solutions. We offer everything from online payday loans to walk-in bill pay. Check Into Cash surely is your one-stop money shop!
View the full profile
Check Into Cash offers many services, including: Payday Advances, Cash Advances, Title Loans, Title Pawns, Check Cashing, Western Union, bill pay services, and reloadable U.S. Money Cards in their centers, as well as Payday Loans and Installment Loans online. Check Into Cash truly is your One Stop Money Shop®.
Our company is also a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), the nation’s trade organization for the short-term loan industry. The CFSA enforces compliance, best practices, and works with state legislators and federal consumer groups to promote responsible legislation in an effort to balance the needs of customers with the interests of the industry. Check Into Cash believes in full disclosure of our services and truthful advertising.