$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
One of OfficeTeam's clients in the Import/Export industry is on the lookout for a new Logistics Coordinator. It is important for the chosen Logistics Clerk candidate to understand how to work with clients coordinating shipments. This position will include heavy data entry along with customer service skills. You should also be able to take responsibility for the processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors and arranging shipments as the Logistics Clerk. Apply today and grow your detail oriented career with this exciting new opportunity. This a long term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Rancho Dominguez, California area.
- Update and collaborate with inventory and sales management; warehouse; logistics for service changes
- Perform various administrative duties
- Manage, pursue, and facilitate dispatch & progress of orders on time and to meet delivery requirements
- Check freight bills and process bills of lading
- Attend to guidelines for approving carriers
- Follow-up with carriers, as necessary
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- We want someone with experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Logistics experience
- Expertise in logistics & distribution
- 2+ years' experience with shipping/logistics
- Excellent data entry skills
Email resumes to Elizabeth.Stadler@OfficeTeam.com and Christen.Simpson@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.