To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandy, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CIRCOR International, Inc • Sandy, UT
Posted 10 days ago
BUSINESS: CIRCOR Energy - DeltaValve
LOCATION: Sandy, UT
DIRECT REPORTING: Vice President, General Manger
The Executive Assistant assists the Vice President with organization, keeping on schedule, and in all needed daily tasks. This position also acts in a role of Office Manager/Coordinator with office supply purchasing, office machine upkeep, vendor management, and events coordination. The Executive Assistant will be highly organized, personable, and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. The position requires exceptional verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills, and deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, and recommend changes in office practices or procedures.
- Manage and assist with Vice President’s daily activities, calendar, and travel schedule, to include managing to multiple schedules, last minute changes, organizing meetings, expense report management, needed approvals, etc.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and lunches for Vice President, site leadership, and departments, as needed
- Manage and assist in scheduling and organizing department and site events to include, monthly all-hands meetings, quarterly birthday celebrations, holiday/event celebrations, site engagement activities, etc.
- Create, develop, and update visual presentations for management, site, and corporate meetings
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update record keeping and filing systems
- Oversee building and equipment maintenance, to include vendor set-up and management
- Ordering and managing office supplies, keeping to budget and being cost conscious
- Act as project manager for special projects which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, and disseminating information
- Review and obtain approvals for site invoicing
- Assist with travel visas and passport issues
- Assist with travel and site company credit management, to include reporting, requesting new cardholder accounts, terminating cardholder accounts
- Assist with new hire activities to include updating and distributing phone lists, creating new conference call accounts, building access and employee ID cards, travel site activation and instructions for use, etc.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls
- Sort and distribute mail
- Draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary; respond to regularly occurring requests for information
- Answer phones; take messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior directors and chiefs; handle confidential and non-routine information
- Assist with and explain systems and policies, when necessary, to include MS Office, travel, and finance
- Work independently and within teams or committees on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, to include building or safety committee, events committee, monthly observations, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Refinery Valves sites and administrative professionals on events and activities
- Other duties as assigned