To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TableSafe, Inc • Austin, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TableSafe is developing the next generation of EMV-capable pay-at-the-table devices. We are looking for an Integration Engineer to work with our Engineering team on 3rd party integration projects. You will work collaboratively with operations team members, developers, quality assurance engineers, and implementation engineers. Our team moves quickly, the right candidate will be versatile and will aim to automate and speed up the end-to-end integration process.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Tasked with developing within an on premise Integration stack to support online and mobile development activities
- Rapidly build high-quality custom products and solutions using the latest technology, while establishing and leading advancement of the company’s integration framework
- Employ Agile to offer distinctive support for software engineering and integration
- Together with DevOps, determine best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives.
- Develops measures and monitors ongoing effectiveness of DevOps for assigned business line(s).
- Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
- Performs performance tuning to improve performance across multiple systems.
- Develop, coach and mentor project teams on SDLC, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) practices with a view to create DevOps Champions on teams
- Manages all aspects of integration planning & execution
- Manages all aspects of integration testing and verification ensuring all tasks are performed for all interfaces of a DevOps solution.
- To work directly with engineering teams to aid in the deployment of code as it progresses through the various environments.
- To be a part of the Agile/SCRUM process by understanding the Agile process and following the process to provide a production-ready build at the end each of each sprint cycle as required.
What You Will Get:
- The ability to transform the dining experience and the way in which restaurants accept payments; securing the transaction and protecting both the restaurant and the diner from potential credit card fraud.
- The ability to impact change and drive the business forward; we’re a small team and every voice is critical to our success as a company.
- A competitive compensation package
Linux Distributions, Enterprise Environments, NoSQL Databases (Couchbase), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Jenkins, Team Foundation Server (TFS), C#
You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer integrating 3rd party apps
- Solid technical skills - need to know C# and micro services architecture inside and out
- Infrastructure & Platform experience
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, functional programming
- API Integration Security Principles, Auth 1.0 & 2.0; AWS signatures
- API Management Principles
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Secure coding practices
- iOS and Android mobile development experience