* Teach 15-16 credit hours each fall and spring semester.
* Prepare and teach courses for the Business Program which may include and is not limited to: Introduction to Business, Economics, Marketing, Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Relations, Retail Management, Business Forecasting or Accounting.
* Teach in a variety of delivery modes and times including day, evening, hybrid, and online courses as well as off campus locations.
* Select textbooks and other instructional materials that support the learning environment and are reflective of the college's mission.
* Teach and support the development of specialty courses (non-credit based options, dual credit classes, or accelerated courses)
* Provide regular and predictable access to students through posted office hours, electronic communication, and other appropriate methods.
* Instruct, assist, and motivate students through careful preparation of course materials, effective teaching methodologies and informed feedback on assignments and discussions.
* Advise and assist students in planning an educational pathway and selecting courses, and when necessary refer students to appropriate student services for assistance.
* Manages Business Program and mentor adjunct faculty.
* Participates as a team member in departmental meetings, campus committees, and planning activities
* Work effectively with colleagues and students of various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds and be a positive contributing member of the campus community.
* Represent and promote the Business Program at system-wide and state meetings as well as in the community.
* Develops, communicates, and utilizes a student assessment process and instruments, which are related to the learning outcomes for all courses.
* Maintain positive and effective communications with students, faculty, administration and staff.
* Foster a flexible, healthy learning environment with respect for student diversity.
* Engages in regular professional growth activity based on the objectives established in an approved professional manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Academic Affairs.