Department Administrative Assistant – Lewisville, TX
An Administrative Assistant is needed for a national insurance company located in Lewisville. This person will assist the Operations Supervisor.
Title: Administrative Assistant (Data Coordinator)
Location: Lewisville (75057)
Pay: to be determined
Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm
Type: Long term contract- possible temp to hire
Job Description: Assist the Operations Supervisor with the management of a team of associates, reviewing time recording keeping, preparing disciplines and reviewing performance.
- Hourly Performance reports and posting to area boards
- Training Management and record keeping
- Hourly performance reports by associate for supervisor review for adherence to requirements for yield and throughput to include associates exceeding expected results
- Track hourly QA failures for supervisor to make immediate adjustments
- Keep track of the time associates spend on various tasks job switching
- Track parts audits to individual levels and report parts usage
- Generate lookup reports to establish associate responsibilities for handling and processing i.e. unknown bins of devices found without a label
- Run WIP report by process step to better monitor and lend ability to move associates and keep line flow even
- Monitor supplies and distribute
- Correction of kitting rejects for SKU parts removal
- Sort and track QA fail data connecting a fail to a shift and as associate when possible
- Track materials bench audits and maintain reports on each bench/associate
- Maintain spreadsheets on various processes as directed by supervisor
- Be able to initiate spread sheets, pivot tables and create charts and analyze data
- Tasks are basic, simple and repetitive consisting but not limited to data entry, preparation of graphs and updating charts on Key Performance Indicators KPIs
- Follows standard guidelines for performing tasks.
- Resolves simple problems, refers more difficult items to higher levels.
- Assists in assembling data needed or other items for reports.
- Verifies information.
- Checks for completeness
- Generally work in one functional area but may rotate through other areas for familiarization with broader activities.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Limited Travel
- 1-2 years general experience in an office setting.
- Occasional: Bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, twisting, exposure to changes in temperature, being near moving machinery, and office machinery
- Employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, walk, lift, carry and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to talk and hear
- Required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Demonstrated use of database user interface and query software- data entry software
- Spreadsheet software- Microsoft Excel- more than a basic understanding with the ability to navigate, create, or formulate
- Word processing software- Microsoft Word- basic documents and reports
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including, effective oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel as well as external personnel.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be available to work extra hours and Saturdays as needed.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Please do not contact your local Kelly branch office as they are not filling this position.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files