Maxim healthcare is looking for qualified STNA's that are interested in working in the Long Term Care Setting. Please see some of the following Job Details listed below!
- (7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a) - 16hr shifts open as well!
- FT / PT / PRN
- OT opportunity!!
*1 Year of Experience is required!
Maxim Healthcare services in Dayton Ohio is searching for Compassionate State Tested Nurse Aides (STNA). We are looking for Highly motivated, Dedicated and skilled State Tested Nursing Aides in order to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Other State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
- Current CPR (BLS) certification.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
- Reliable transportation.
If you or any of your friends and family might be interested in this position APPLY TODAY!
**Ask about our referral bonus for: STNA, LPN and RN!
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Basic Life Support