To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Vaco - San Diego
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer/ Web Developer
Vaco Technology • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 hour ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Software Engineer/Web Developer position is instrumental in creating and maintaining scalable and modern web and mobile applications, as part of the Industrial IoT platform. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end application design, development and testing principles, with a focus on leveraging browser-based technologies to visualize and analyze large volumes of data in 2D and 3D formats. This role will also work on the development, maintenance and improvement of a growing infrastructure of Node.js micro-services, which provide integration between the front-end and various web services, databases, proxies and APIs.
- Design and develop front-end software systems for a Big Data & IoT company, with a heavy focus on data visualization and analytics
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences
- Support and coach junior developers and collaborate as part of a team
- 5+ years of experience in modern web application design and development
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Angular/AngularJS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and scaffold web applications
- Experience managing code and projects with Git, GitHub, WebStorm, etc
- Candidate must provide code samples and previous project experience developing robust, scalable web or mobile applications