Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
The Cadence Applications Analyst works to design, configure & test all workflows related to referrals and scheduling. Cadence is integrated with registration and works closely with the Grand Central/Prelude team. They support workflow analysis, design and build sessions with Subject Matter Experts and Instructional Designers. The analyst will follow internal CareConnect build, change control and issue management policies and procedures. They complete in depth and precise investigation and documentation of operational specifications and application functionality to deliver on expected outcomes. Attention to detail and customer focus are critical skills for this position. Successful candidates enjoy helping others learn and adopt usage of the application. They will work closely with system vendors, consultants, all CareConnect applications teams, and technical services of any given affiliate to ensure product development, implementation, and enhancements meet user specifications.
Focus areas: Cadence and Referrals
- Accountable for supporting the scope, schedule, and quality of project and maintenance work within their respective team/area.
- Collaborates and consults with application director and team lead to coordinate activities.
- Understands the operational issues within their application area well enough to represent user needs.
- Analyzes workflow decisions and how they translate into application configurations to ensure system design reflects decisions.
- Anticipates and provides solutions to complex problems with the necessary priorities. Presents solution to operational leaders within respective team/area.
- Assists in the development and documentation of internal policies and procedures that will be used in conjunction with the application.
- Actively participates on weekly team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications, and updates.
- Builds effective relationships with business partners through all the phases of projects to support completing project's goals.
- Supports all project team members with application and information systems knowledge.
- Collaborates with vendor resources; plays an active role in managing the technical build, testing and migration of the system
- Contributes to testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
- Documents and maintains all required system design and build documents and configures system accordingly.
- Engages the clinical and business community to ensure their voices are heard, their needs are met and they are kept informed of project progress.
- Performs in depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with the use of their respective system.
- Promotes a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- Provides expertise and experience to the development of production environment readiness plan.
- Provides on-call support.
- Supports end users during go live which may include weekend and after hours.
- Epic certification or proficiency in Cadence preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a HealthCare environment required.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in a challenging healthcare environment preferred.
- Experience in business information system management in a hospital or ambulatory care setting preferred.
The Cadence Application Analyst exhibits the following qualities:
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment that presents significant change and tight timeframes.
- Conducts themselves according to Hartford Healthcare values: Caring, Excellence, Safety and Integrity.
- Are well-respected within the organization and maintains a positive attitude.
- Approach problems constructively by focusing on how to move the project forward, explores and analyzes alternatives.
- Proponent for change and demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset, ingenuity and innovative thinking and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with ability to influence others while maintaining a strong focus on achieving results.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.