To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI 53214
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Ryerson Inc. • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
Manufacturing, Other Great Industries
General Labor, Other, Warehouse
Job ID: 5257
Joseph T. Ryerson and Son, Inc., one of North America's leading distributor of metals, is currently seeking a Warehouseperson/Loader to join our facility in Milwaukee, WI on 2nd shift.
The primary responsibility of this position is to fill orders by assembling sheet product, bars/tubing, and loading/unloading trucks through the operation of an overhead crane, forklift, side loader, and other manual material handling equipment:
• Direct filling of orders
• Unload inbound material and place in proper storage locations
• Movement of work-in-progress, which may include skids of sheet, bundles of bar, plate, and metal coils
• Staging of material for daily production runs
• Staging of material for shipping
• Truck loading for outbound customer shipments
• Sheet and bar order assembly
• Proper completion of paperwork
• Carrying and moving packaging supplies
• Other job-related duties as directed by supervisor or manager
• HS diploma or GED required
• Regular attendance
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Adheres to Ryerson safety protocol
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Previous overhead crane and forklift experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Job ID: PCK549-18308
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.