You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manufacturing Material Handler Lead
MANUFACTURING MATERIAL HANDLER LEAD, HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Bridgeview IL
- Minimum 2-3 yrs prior forklift experience with leadership experience
Material Handler - Multiple Shifts
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Summary: Safely and effectively coordinates shift materials group to ensure production is kept replenished with materials needed to run continuously. Bring your Manufacturing Leadership skills to our Bridgeview facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists Materials Manager in meeting the facility goals.
- Assists in unloading bulk trucks as they arrive throughout shift.
- Ensures resources are properly allocated within the department to meet service, quality and productivity goals.
- Ensures that all necessary packages are received for production as scheduled
- Supports the receipt of railcar material.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide communication via regular crew meetings and facilitate feedback from employees on issues and concerns.
- Perform Forklift audits
- Maintain and control shipping activities
- Direct shuttle drivers
- Provide temporary supervisory coverage as needed
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices
- Provide Inventory support as needed.
- Performs other tasks as directed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-3 yrs prior forklift experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be detail oriented, strong organizational, math and problem solving skills
- Basic PC knowledge, including SAP, Outlook Office and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.Bridgeview is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. It is located approximately 15 miles southwest of the Chicago Loop. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 16,446. It is a 10 minute car ride from Bridgeview to Bedford Park. Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 20217
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.