Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
42 miles east of Winston-Salem, Greensboro is a city in North Carolina. The Greensboro Science Center houses red pandas, sharks and a hands-on museum. Nearby, Guilford Courthouse National Military Park has displays on the American Revolution. Video re-enactments and interactive exhibits trace the civil rights struggle at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. The Bog Garden is a wetlands area with flowers, birds and an elevated boardwalk.
The plant was built in 1977 manufactures polystyrene foam protein trays, and has approximately 190 employees. In 2015, The Greensboro facility received an award from the State of North Carolina for working over one million hours without an OSHA lost time.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor - Rotating Schedule
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality
- Typically supervises 50 plus employees
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
- Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis
- Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary
- BA/BS degree preferred (business, engineering)
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner
- Good computer skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Interpersonal Communications
- Sap Applications
- Operational Databases