Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$20.00 to $22.00 hourly
Begin your career as a skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk with this opportunity offered through Robert Half
We are seeking a data-savvy professional who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
Intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management desired
Do you have speedy and precise typing skills and impeccable organization? Then this is the Data Entry Specialist position for you
This short-term contract / temporary Data Entry Clerk role is based in the Snoqualmie, Washington area.
How you will make an impact
-Read various handwriting
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Confirm, corroborate, and remove unnecessary data, or combine data from several sources
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
- Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High typing accuracy
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry
- Presentation Programs