Paper Mill Company
Based on Experience
Responsible for daily activities of mill engineering department ensuring safety and environment excellence is achieved. Manage internal and external resources as required and responsible for capital portfolio and manage project timelines, budget, performance and accounting.
- At least 10 years of experience as Engineer Manager in Pulp and Paper Industry.
- Make sure projects are completed as per regulatory codes (OSHA, IEEE, NFPA.)
- Adhere to timelines and project standards. Comply with safety and environmental laws.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage budgets which includes idea generation efforts, developing budgets and requesting approval.
- Manage continuous improvement and provide direction to Project Managers and other engineering resources.
- Provide technical resource and coordinate resources to aid in operational improvements.
- Provide technical assistance on capital projects from design, completion and commissioning.
- Analyze all incidents on accidents and make sure corrective action are utilized.
- Utilize safety rules and plan emergencies.
- Make sure personal protective equipments are used and ensure employees get safety training and all safety rules are followed.
- Ideal candidate must know how to accomplish tasks, be a change agent, meet customer needs, focused on quality and have decision making abilities.
People Management, State and local laws, OSHA,6 Sigma, Talent Management, Accounting, knowledge of mill accounting procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Continuous Improvement Process
Six Sigma Methodology
Corrective And Preventive Actions