To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13225 N Eagle Ridge Dr
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Room Attendant, Copperwynd Resort and Club, Full Time 19-039
Aqua-Aston Hospitality • Fountain Hills, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Come join our team!
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can’t help it. Our work is fulfilling because we’re in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company’s success.
Produce the highest quality of cleanliness in guest rooms following established Aqua-Aston Hospitality procedures.
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens, and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Sweeping, mopping, and occasional usage of three step ladder to reach kitchen cabinets.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, methods, and chemical also preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- No initial experience required. Training program is two weeks with proficiency reached at approximately three months.
Copperwynd Resort & Club, 13225 N. Eagle Ridge Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85268
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.