Help at Home is hiring nurses - now offering a $2,000 hiring bonus!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our Nursing teams focus on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our nurses are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards, while complying with state/federal regulations.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Coastal Home Care/Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Complete Wellness Coordination Activities, in accordance with service definitions
- Implement, supervise and monitor clinical compliance for branch location(s)
- Monitor the health and safety of the individuals receiving residential services
- Create service plans for our clients, following client assessments and admissions
- Create, implement, monitor and enforce clinical quality assurance policies and procedures
- Provide in-house clinical consulting
- Provide appropriate delegation, clinical training, and supervision to direct care professionals who perform duties such as medication administration and other nursing tasks
- Assist with other duties, as needed and assigned by the Branch Manager
- A current RN license in the state of services
- A valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per week between the hours of 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- DDID Medication Administration training preferred
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
- Availability to work day shifts
- Availability to be On-Call for caseload-related crises
Registered Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.