Salesforce BSA/PMLocation: Anaheim, CAType: Direct HireSalary: Up to $110K/Year
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) / Project Manager leads as the agent of change by providing a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change through the company. The BSA works closely with business managers to create requirements for system modifications and enhancements. The ideal candidate succeeds working in fast paced, dynamic environment and thrives on a high of diversity in tasks and interfacing with multiple business and IT groups. BSA's generate value by fully understanding development methodologies and quickly assimilating the system's functional capabilities to identify solutions. Job Description:
The Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager is involved in the design and/or modification of systems and business processes often with cross-functional teams. The analyst will interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter specialists in order to document, organize and clarify business requirements and workflows. The BSA must be proactive with proven strength in researching and finding solutions to creatively introduce alternative business processes and workflows to augment what the stakeholders provided. In this capacity the BSA needs to possess strong business and systems design logic, effective critical thinking, persuasive and interpersonal skills.
The selected Business Systems Analyst will utilize analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology. Analyze project proposals, production issues, business process change requests and technical enhancements. Gather information, define the problem, and develop solution recommendation regarding priority, scope, and design, keeping business objectives, cost / benefit and other relevant considerations in context to ensure focus and progress on a value-add project portfolio. Develop and communicate work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports for assigned projects. Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into business requirement document as input for system design and development, testing and user acceptance.
The ideal candidate has experience in consumer financial services direct lending businesses and technologies. Position Responsibilities:
• Understand and document current state of business processes including data flows and recommend system improvements/modifications with enhancement requests.
• Ensure business requests are correctly defined to provide direction and guidance to development teams.
• Manages multiple small projects, coordinates with business teams, supports QA and UAT, schedules releases.
• Elicit business requirements for business improvement opportunities, analyze business requirements, and provide solution options for meeting those requirements through strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Contribute to best practices for requirements/process design documentation and other IT processes.
• Capture knowledge and outcome of discussions and business decisions for IT team communications.
• Understand business stakeholders' strategic vision and associated priorities.
• Provide concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken. Detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables will be required for seamless project implementation, adoption of new systems and processes.
• Facilitate the creation of UAT cases and scenarios as needed.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing team-related results as needed.
• Research technology products/services and prepare client presentations while working with internal teams. Prepare functional specifications documents along with solutions options, as well as provide input for high level technical design.
• Coordinate with internal teams to develop systems, processes, and procedures.Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of experience in a business analyst / business systems analyst / project management role. Financial Services preferred.
• 3+ years' experience in Salesforce Projects custom development highly preferred.
• Experience with the following: Salesforce, MS SQL, ETL (Any type), Digital/Mobile Applications, External and Web Services, Websites, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements and Specifications.
• Significant experience in a fast-paced business environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task across several projects supporting multiple business departments.
• Translate technology terms into business language and examples clients can relate to.
• Proven track record in the ability to conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information to determine solutions.
• Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. Well versed in different project life cycle management methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall. Able to manage in an Agile methodology environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of best practices related to release and change management, software development life cycle, workflow, process modeling and design.
• Knowledge of technology systems interfaces, application architectures and data integration. Experience with Cloud services environments highly desired.
• Strong experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, including working with clients and third party services teams.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Ability to develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and create new opportunities.
• Experience with Source Code and Project Management tools/systems.
• Demonstrated expert level of facilitation skills in medium to large group settings, and with senior level management.
• Show systematic and orderly planning skills with a high attention to detail.
• Question assumptions to ascertain their validity and evaluate appropriate solutions.
• Adept in analysis and problem-solving with the ability to coach others.
• Self-motivated and Individual Contributor working with diverse areas in business and IT.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and documentation skills.
• Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud Unlimited highly desired.
• Experience with Website development and support highly desired.
• Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com
Software Development Life Cycle
Project Management Life Cycle