$1000 Hiring Bonus for Part Time and Full Time Night Shift opportunities!
Timber Hills is seeking Full, Part-Time & On-Call Nursing Assistants ( Home Health Aide / CNA / Caregiver / Resident Assistant ) to join our team. Hiring Bonuses currently being offered through December 31st, 2021 for Night Shift Part Time and Full Time opportunities. This bonus only applies when being hired in to a Part Time or Full-Time Time Night Shift Schedule.
Set amid 25 acres of the historic Korfhage Farm, Timber Hills (formerly Presbyterian Homes of Inver Grove Heights) is surrounded by ponds, wetlands and walking paths. This beautiful community has the look and decor of a Northwoods lodge. Even though it is in downtown Inver Grove Heights it feels like a vacation up north each time you come to work. The Timber Hills community strives to create an environment where employees feel like family.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program – awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program – get your minimum monthly nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted or free Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care
How we keep you safe during COVID-19:
- Vaccine is offered but not mandated.
- New technology installed in all our buildings to clean the air safely.
- Physical distancing & masks
- Regular cleaning & disinfection
- Private Rooms for residents in over 95% of our care settings.
- Perform ADL’s as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident’s condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without experience will still be considered.
- Nursing Assistant Certification required to work in Long Term Care – not certified? You can work in our Assisted Living!
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Best Practices
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living
- Hardworking And Dedicated