: CAE EngineerJob ID
: Ann Arbor, MIPay Rate
: Highly Competitive Additional Benefits
: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!Type of hire
: 1st Shift Summary
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) position to support combustion engine and electrified powertrain development. Responsibilities
- Mesh large assemblies using Simlab, Hypermesh, or Ansa.
- Run analysis using: Abaqus, Nastran, Optistruct, Excite, FEMFAT
- Interpret the results to predict: Fracture, High Cycle Fatigue, Wear and NV issues.
- Work directly with Design Engineers to clearly understand development issues and offer guidance through simulation.
- Assist with the development of new CAE processes and create procedures to help guide Design Engineers.
- Estimate project timelines and manage internal expectations.
- Master's degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years' experience in Finite Element modeling and analysis
- Clear communication and report writing skills
- Willingness to work up to 20% overtime during peak development times.
- Simlab, Hypermesh, Ansa, Abaqus or Nastran experience.
- Parametric and Topology optimization experience.
- Working understanding of material sciences (fracture, fatigue, wear)
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or are currently employed by one of our clients, we are unable to assist you. However, if you know someone who is seeking employment and is qualified for one of URL blocked - click to apply, you could benefit from our Bonus Referral Program. Bonus Referral Program
- Please describe your previous experience as a CAE Engineer as it relates to this position.
- Are you willing to work overtime as needed?
- How many years of experience in Finite Element modeling and analysis do you have?
- Do you have prior Toyota work experience or ANY Toyota affiliation, in any capacity?
- Do you currently have any family members/spouse working at Toyota?
- What is the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year)?
- Please provide the last 5 digits of your SSN (Toyota requires this information in order to create your profile).
- What is the highest level of education you have completed? Which field of study is this degree in and from which university did you graduate?
- Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
- What is your "acceptable and "ideal base compensation for this position? We would like to make sure we don't price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
If you refer someone we hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors
after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires
after they are on the job for 90 to 180 days, depending on the customer's payment terms.
Finite Element Methods
Certified Association Executive
Computer Aided Engineering (Cae)
Certificate In Advanced English (Cae)