Program Manager (Fixture Team)
CG Automation & Fixture (CGAF) is a leading manufacturer of check fixtures, gauges, models, and automated secondary equipment for the automotive and appliance industries, located in Comstock Park, MI (just north of Grand Rapids). We are a privately-owned business with a rich history spanning over 30 years. Our on-going success hinges on continued customer satisfaction. This satisfaction is decided, in large part by the performance of our employees. Our commitment to employee engagement and culture is at the forefront of what we do. We are looking for a Program Manager/Engineer to join our team, specifically to support our fixture side of the business.
The ideal candidate will possess expert level knowledge of checking fixtures and gauges of all types, primarily CMM Holding, Attribute, Variable data fixtures. Knowledge of automated inspection is a plus.
What You'll Do:
The Program Manager is responsible for coordinating activities between multiple projects to ensure they align with the organization's goals. We're looking for an individual with experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and prospecting or recruiting new customers. In this role, you will:
- Apply your proven experience in program management and project engineering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications to effectively communicate through presentations and e-mail, coordinate meetings, or track/analyze data.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Develop quotes and track quote status.
- Work with the design group.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Stay abreast of pending programs and upcoming work with existing customers.
- Conduct regular touch points with customers through visits, phone calls, mailings, etc.
- Resolve problems, issues, and changes with customers.
- Bring forth a winning attitude!
What You're Seeking:
- A place where you can be challenged and contribute to our goal of continued customer satisfaction. An opportunity to put your stamp on things. A company who shows appreciation for team members with competitive salaries, paid holidays, PTO, great benefits, employer-paid life insurance, employer-paid long/short term disability, 401k match and more!
- Variety, excitement, exposure, and collaboration with great people.
If this sounds exciting to you and reflects your experience and capabilities, we invite you to formally apply for consideration.
CG Automation & Fixture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving