Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a Customer Service Representative interested in temporary to hire work!! This position has normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. We are looking for someone with proven customer service and order entry experience!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Provide customer support, installation instructions, and warranty information
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Enter all calls to call log and enter orders
- Must be willing and able to learn new products
- Assist in inventory counts and restocking of parts
APPLY TODAY at www.officeteam.com! Please call us after you've submitted your application at
. Ask for Meredith Warren or Katie Washbish.
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Order entry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.
Search (Computer Science)