Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspections Division Manager
This position is responsible for planning and directing the accomplishment of department objectives, as well as performs a wide variety of duties required to maintain the efficient, day to day operations of the Inspections department within the Albuquerque branch office. The Inspections Manager must be a self-starter possessing time management, scheduling, sales, staff management and leadership skills and experience.
- Manage and lead the Division’s Inspections Department in a professional manner; always looking out for the best interest of the Company
- Honor all schedules and commitments
- Provide mentorship and training to divisional team members
- Lead by example
- Create department budgets, and manage them to maintain costs and profitability
- Create an environment of high professionalism, integrity, honesty, quality and success
- Build new customer relationships while nurturing old relationships
- Maintain an orderly departmental environment, including making sure the service team members are maintaining departmental records and file systems in accordance with the divisional directives
- Work with the office and shop employees to maintain the correct quantities of materials for jobs
- Inspect service trucks weekly for cleanliness and contraband
- Perform employee performance reviews in accordance with company policy
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the Fire Alarm and Low Voltage Industry- 10 plus years in the industry serving multiple roles as a fire alarm tech, fire alarm inspector, service management and/or a sales role
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA 72 and NEC.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including bid forms, plans, specification, contracts, purchase orders and agreements
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A history of success in growing a market share and meeting sales goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook software programs
- Customer focused interpersonal skills and proven ability to build long term customer relationships
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel; including overnight stays
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Complex Problem Solving