To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meridian, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Meridian, ID
Posted 3 days ago
Located in Meridian, ID
Salary: $55-70K DOE
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a database developer for one of the nation’s top general contracting and construction management firms. This position is a member of the Information Technology Group that contributes to operational efficiency of the organization through database management and reporting. Will ensure that business requirements and goals are met as well as establish processes for database management operations.
Job duties include:
- Improving operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design, implementing changes, and contributing information and opinion to process improvement teams
- Providing operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating data and trends
- Working with divisions to define technical solutions that support and facilitate business processes
- Developing software solutions using Power BI, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Stored Procedures, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and integrated third-party APIs
- Utilizing effective communication skills to develop clearly written and thorough project documentation
- Providing high-level technical assistance and support for software problems and projects
- Updating job knowledge and applying it to users companywide by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Working independently with minimal supervision and limited direction
- Exploring emerging technologies, understanding how to identify relevance to the operation, and developing an implementation plan
- Developing and providing training to end users
- Working knowledge of the following software: Viewpoint Vista, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Power BI
- At least four years of IT work experience
- AT least three years of experience with analysis, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications in a mission critical production IT environment
- Experience developing basic software solutions involving integrations with third-party APIs, interoperating and interfacing with diverse systems and relational database platforms
- At least 3 years of recent professional experience working with SQL Server Databases, Stored Procedures, Functions and Jobs, SQL Server Reporting Services, and SQL Server Integration Services
- Demonstrates leadership, integrity, perseverance, reliability, respect, self-discipline, dedication, and dependability
- Exhibits personal motivation, initiative, and potential for growth
- Strong written, oral, and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with a diverse audience
- The ability to lead training sessions, present technology demonstrations, and develop clearly written, understandable, and complete user and technical project documentation
- Ability to comprehend, simplify, and convey complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with software integration and implementation
- Possess organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Passion for continuous improvement
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Work may require travel to project sites
- Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Salary is $55-70K DOE
- Excellent benefits provided, including two health insurance options, dental, vision, other electives, 401(k) with a match, PTO and 8 major holidays
#CB #EGExpress Office: Boise 9390 West Overland Road Boise, ID 83709