To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlottesville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If interested please contact Steven Armstrong at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and include a copy of your most up to date resume.
Title: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Duration: 6 month minimum contract
Requirement: MUST HAVE SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION
The Salesforce DevOps Administrator is responsible for ensuring CFA Institute is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. interfaces directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly, preparing features and technical changes for release into production. This role is an integral member of the Delivery and Performance Assurance team, and assists project teams and Salesforce production support admins with resolving Salesforce technical issues. The position will be headquartered in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA and will be supported by the Director of Delivery of Performance Assurance
- Act as subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Force.com)
- Work to operationalize Salesforce administration activities
- Manage Pre-production environments
- Migrate legacy applications and process to new automated model
- Ensure Pre-production environments are synchronized with production
- Understand, Manage and enforce code branching strategies
- Provide leadership and guidance for the Salesforce administration team
- Participate in Release and Change Management processes and function
- Work closely with business partners to understand production pain-points, implement workarounds, and help prioritize production problems for development work.
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products
- Establish and improve Salesforce standards and processes.
- Triage and fix defects, coordinate with vendor support teams, and provide root cause analyses for both sandboxes and production.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, and capacity planning.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce in a developer or administrator role.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Experience with DevOps toolsets – VSTS/ Azure DevOps and Gearset
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator or additional Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Experience managing vendors to produce desired problem resolutions is required
- Minimum of 3 years in project management, business analysis, and technology
- Completion of CFA Institute Investment Foundations program is preferred; persons not holding the designation will be encouraged to attain it during the first year in the position
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of additional languages would be useful.
- Global cultural orientation and working experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Ability to create new and unique ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit a plus
- Proficiency with deploying via Salesforce automation tools such as Gearset, Flossum, AutoRABBIT, etc.
- Proficiency with migrating via data loader, DemandTools, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce MemberNation app a plus
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
- Very high level of organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178