To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Highland Heights, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Clerk - Contract Position
Manpower • Highland Heights, KY
Posted 2 months ago
Looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door at a great company? A successful employer in Highland Heights is now seeking an Accounting Specialist to assist with their business needs.
What's in it for you?
● Full Time Hours
● Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm
● Competitive wages between $21.00 - $25.00 per hour
● Location: Highland Heights
● 2 + Month Contract
What is the job?
● Timely application of all cash receipts
● Perform daily audit to balances all cash application transactions to ensure accuracy to the Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
● Enter data into online systems accurately and on a timely basis
● Research unapplied cash
● Downloads, posts, and reconciles electronic remittance files and works with collections representatives to resolve posting problems
● Computer savvy with Microsoft Office skills Advanced (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you bring to the job?
● Minimum of 2 years Accounting Specialist experience
● Great attitude and ability to work in a team
● Ability to execute multiple productive activities
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
● Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
● 3-5 years of Accounting or combination with Accounts Receivable
● Strong knowledge and application of all terms and conditions as they relate to collections and payment terms
● SAP Experience
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Call or text Ally at 859.525.1030. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath