To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 174 Waterfront St., MD 20745
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Service Desk Analyst
Apex Systems • 174 Waterfront St., MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Sr. Service Desk Analyst
Location: National Harbor Maryland
Perks: Free parking
Culture: Fast-paced and energetic environment
Clearance: EOD (Entry On Duty)
Apex Systems, the second largest IT staffing firm in the nation, is seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst. Qualified candidates will provide senior-level support for an Information Technology (IT) Help Desk, which receives and resolves 15,000 tickets monthly through the ServiceNow service management software. The IT Help Desk supports a 10,000+ user community.
Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a DHS suitability as a condition of employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate sound customer service and telephone etiquette in responding to customer calls or inquiries for service and support
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, problem solving, and a desire to provide outstanding customer support
- Analyze and resolve complex service requests and incidents that have been escalated by the junior level analysts
- Leverage remote control technology (such as BOMGAR) while troubleshooting desktop and laptop problems
- Utilize advanced technical skills to analyze and resolve technical issues and tasks, including but not limited to setting up shared drives, mapping network drives, installing and updating software, and network troubleshooting
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience (Lots of Helpdesk is a plus)
- Ability to perform in-depth troubleshooting skills on Windows Operating Systems (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10), Microsoft Office products, and various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Experience with patch management software (e.g., SCCM)
- Experience installing, upgrading, and removing software
- Experience using Service Now service management software (or similar tool) to track incidents and service requests through the full lifecycle
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly (MS Operating Systems, Office Products, and DHS specified software).
- Advanced experience with Active Directory management & administration
- Knowledgeable of Problem Management best practice and processes
If interested, please send an updated resume and proof of certifications to Beca at Rcuz@apexsystems.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178