Are you looking to take the next step and grow your career in security? If you’re a self-starter and have the integrity that we require at Dunbar, we want to talk to you. Our team is looking to add a part-time vault personnel to join our expanding organization and streamline operations.
Dunbar Armored is a Military Friendly company with a long history of providing career opportunities to Veterans as well as Active Military members. Supporting the Military has been our focus for over 95 years. This includes our efforts to hire and promote Veterans and Military Service members. Don’t believe us? Just ask the 660 Veterans or Active Military members we hired last year!
Our Vault Personnel are an integral part of the Dunbar team. They are responsible for the security of cargo being checked in and out of the vault as well as processing the liability to ensure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport. This position will operate in an armed environment.
What We Offer:
• Pay: $12.50/hr
• Flexible Hours: Start time: Anytime after 2 pm until closing or work is complete, 30-35 hours per week
• Flexible Days: 3 - 4 days a week (must be able to work on Saturdays)
• Potential of turning into a full time position!
1. Working knowledge of all vault operations, including check-in & check-out, balancing of the vault and operation of alarms.
2. Notify management of any safety or security concerns.
3. May operate an armored car on route and perform duties as Driver/Guard if necessary.
4. Ensure clear communication with other employees and office personnel as needed.
5. Issue employee identification badges.
What You Need to Be Successful:
1. Must be detail oriented and accurate.
2. Ability to perform all Driver/Guard duties (physical requirements of lifting (50lbs.), getting into and out of vehicle 40 - 70 times daily.
3. Must be able to obtain DOT certification. Also must be able to operate a forklift upon completion of training (certification required).
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.