Maxim Staffing Solutions is looking for qualified Administrative Assistants to be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties to help improve efficiencies during flu season. The Administrative Assistants will be the initial contact person for patients when they enter the medical office.
- Candidate will plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Conduct research and provide information via the telephone, postal mail, and e-mail.
- Other Administrative Assistants duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related Administrative Assistant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office required.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Setting Up Files