To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mason Neck, VA 22079
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Radar Systems Engineer
The Judge Group • Mason Neck, VA
Posted 17 days ago
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our DoD contracting client is currently seeking a Radar Systems Engineer in their location just south of Ft. Belvoir to assist in the manufacturing of new products from concept to production.
- Research, Development, Analysis, and Field Service.
- Hardware/Software Integration for Sensors, Systems, and command and control architecture.
- Create, Refine, and Adhere to Formal Software Development and Documentation processes.
- Support Radar Systems Engineering, Signal Processing, Test and Evaluation, and Data/Performance Analysis, Recommending and Implementing System Improvements.
- 7-10+ Years of Experience
- Research and Development
- Must be 'Hands-On'
- Experience with: Radar Systems, Tech-Input, Proposals/Bidding, Camera's, Infrared, Data Analysis, manufacturing, etc.
- Must be able to obtain US Active Clearance (Clearance does not have to be existent or active)
Job ID: 591356
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.