Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the preparation, sale and service of food.
- Responsible for employee and Company standards being followed at all times.
- Assists the General Manager in the administration of all areas of restaurant operations. In the absence of the General Manager, assumes all responsibilities, duties and authority.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the establishment's cleanliness and sanitation including ensuring upkeep of equipment, building, landscape, parking lot and dumpster. Ensures all lights and locks are working properly.
- Supervises maintenance of proper dough levels.
- Oversees the proper use of food and supplies to meet budgetary guidelines.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft (food cost inventory).
- Responsible for employee hiring, training and orientation programs, including development of staff, ensuring proper uniforms are worn and promoting positive attitudes.
- Coordinates employee scheduling and personnel utilization, ensuring budgetary goals are met.
- Assists in personnel selection and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for Local Store Marketing and building sales volume.
- Prepares payroll figures, profit and loss statements and weekly inventories. Assists in preparing budgets for food, labor, equipment and direct costs.
- Other duties as assigned by Company Management.
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
Skills and Characteristics Required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in restaurant management.
- Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A strong ability to immediately comprehend and carry out a project with minimal supervision.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability to lift bus pans and trays weighing up to 20 pounds. Working Conditions
Typical restaurant environment.
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pizza Inn - AHQ Holdings, LLC is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Pizza Inn Corporate. Pizza Inn - AHQ Holdings, LLCJOIN THE PIZZA INN FAMILY!
Are you innovative? Are you a People-person? Are you a lover of great food? Then you should join the our team at Pizza Inn! We are passionate about great food, great service, and outside-the-pizza-box thinking. Our hot, fresh, made-from-scratch pizza has been the cornerstone of our success for more than 50 years, and our commitment to innovation, employee development, and continued growth keep us a step above the rest.
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas, TX. As word spread of the restaurant's exceptional pizza and friendly service, so did Pizza Inn locations. From 1960-1990, taste buds across the southeastern and southwestern U.S. were able to experience first-hand the made-from-scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin crust, and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the Pizza Inn brand today. In 1994, Pizza Inn was named the #1 Pizza Chain in the U.S. by Restaurants and Institutions magazines annual "America's Choice in Chains" consumer poll.
And today, Pizza Inn, as part of RAVE Restaurant Group is headquartered in the Dallas area. Our success has earned us more than 300 franchise operations, several corporate restaurants, and many honors and awards. Join our elite team of professionals and be a member of the Pizza Inn Family!
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management