To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wixom, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Database Administrator
endevis • Wixom, MI
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Endevis is partnered with an industry leader to fill an Oracle Database Administrator opportunity. This role will be responsible for architecting and deploying a new data system, as well as collaborating with both the IT and Engineering team to automate the manufacturing plant systems.
- Hands on experience as Oracle DBA role.
- Ensures availability, security, integrity, and performance of assigned databases.
- Recommends and implements data models and database designs that support efficient data access
- Develops and implements database deliverables, such as conceptual designs, logical designs, capacity planning, external data interface specifications, data loading plans, data maintenance plans, and security policies.
- Builds IT solutions to ensure they meet the business needs while maintaining a focus on enterprise goals and integration strategies.
- Partners with Business Teams to assess how technologies can best streamline processes and/or add business value.
- Keeps current with key technology, business and industry trends.
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Strong understanding of Oracle 9i / 10g with production support experience.
- Proficiency with SQL and PL/SQL, including tuning.
- Experience with Oracle Recovery Manager, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Import/Export, SQL Loader.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Licensing.
- Experience with Crystal Reports.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux in a multi-domain environment, including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or better: Information Systems Management, Computer Information Systems, or a similar field.