Junior Data Analyst
Franklin Lakes, NJ
As the Jr. Data Analyst, you will be responsible for writing SQL and analyzing custom data reports for Custom Client Reporting team in the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for writing Python to communicate results of this data analysis and presenting this in Tableau. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with SQL
- Exposure to various languages such as Python, Java, and R
- Ability to tell a data story through visualization tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Teradata, AWS, or Hadoop experience is a big plus
- Write SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from Teradata platform
- Analyze pharmaceutical claims data and communicate these findings through Alteryx and Tableau
- Work alongside the sales team responding to analytics requests in a timely manner
- You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What's In It For You?
- Exposure to new technologies such as Hadoop and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
- You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
- You will attend networking events with senior leadership
- Weekly paychecks
- Onsite cafeteria
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Amazon Web Services
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)