We are looking for a kind and compassionate Resgistered Nurse to join our team! At Interim Healthcare, our patients are our TOP priority. We aim to provide the best quality of care possible to ensure our patients and their families are happy and equipped to be at home. If you are looking for a flexible schedule, work/life balance, and a job where you don't have to report to an office/clinic every day, then this is the job for you!!
- Flexible/Self Scheduling
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits including; Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, etc...
- Paid Holidays
- Education Courses
- Paid Mileage
- $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the home.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Must be comfortable visiting patient's in home
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We are Meriter's #1 Home Health Agency. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner