America’s largest privately owned company dedicated exclusively to aviation security. Our services include passenger, baggage, cargo, and employee screening, external/internal airport patrols, access control, air carrier security services, and more. Covenant Aviation Security, LLC has provided over 35 million hours of aviation security services.
Covenant was founded in 1992 to provide highly trained and motivated protective security forces to government agencies and select commercial customers. Building on Covenant's reputation for first class delivery of high-quality service and cost-effective contract administration, Covenant has enjoyed over seventeen years of growth while maintaining an unparalleled commitment to performance.
Interviews daily at 10:00am to include Saturday January 25 from 10:00 to 2:00
**$50,000.00 annually or more
**100% self- medical coverage
**holiday premium pay
**Paid time off (PTO)
**paid sick time
Full time and part time positions available!
If you would like to have additional information please use the following:
Text COVENANTJOBS to 25000
We offer competitive benefit packages including:
Medical * Employee only coverage is paid 100%
Paid time off
Full time and part time positions are currently open with a pay rate of $23.83 upon graduation. Women and/or individuals with Military experience are encouraged to apply.
Transportation Security Officers provide security and protection of air travelers, airports, and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner.
Screeners will use diverse, cutting edge electronic detection and imaging equipment to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo, and on passengers, preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft. This includes but is not limited to pat down searches, operation of x-ray machines, baggage screening and ticket review.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation to include a criminal check and fingerprinting prior to hire. Security Screeners are required to be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Must pass a Drug Screening and Medical Evaluation.
- Must successfully complete TSA’s two-week new hire training. The training location may be away from the San Francisco airport. Employees will be paid for compensable hours and reimbursed for authorized travel expenses.
- Must be available to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Constant standing, lifting, twisting and bending
- At times the work environment can be fast paced and crowded
Covenant Aviation Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
Transportation Security Administration (Tsa)