To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrance, CA
- Mark Shanahan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teller Lead I
OneWest Bank • Torrance, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The primary functions of the Teller Lead will be to respond to client inquiries, identify opportunities to recommend OneWest Bank products and services, and process bank transactions while adhering to OneWest Bank's "One Customer At a Time" service standards.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Responds to client inquiries on the telephone or in person, and either solves customer problems on their own or escalates problems to his/her supervisor for resolution while adhering to client privacy and confidentiality guidelines
- Serves as a party in dual control activities such as servicing ATMs, nightly drop, cash count, and monthly audits
- Identifies opportunities to recommend OneWest bank products and services based on client needs or refers client to platform personnel for needs assessment
- Processes all transactions within assigned limits, maintains cash drawer, and properly balances cash drawer at the end of each work day
- Processes rejects, loan payments, reviews branch reports, and completes audits as assigned by the Relationship Center Manager
- Assists with the daily branch settlement and reconcilement process, including oversight for night deposit and ATM balancing
- Works with the Teller team to enhance customer service expectations and provides responsive, quality client service at all times
- Takes ownership of the Teller line workflow
- May be assigned the responsibility of vault teller completing all duties related to this task
- Adheres to all bank policies and security procedures
- High School Diploma required
- Two to three years of banking experience including processing account transactions and new accounts
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements