To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To support facility operations, records management requirements, documentation and data quality control needs on client's account by providing CAD and Drawing Management services to Site Engineering, Facility Managers, Projects, and Space & Occupancy Planners.
Through use of facility information systems, including the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and the Engineering Records Management system (ERM), provide individual contributor site support for identified CAD functions and Drawing Management services.
- Manage drawings in and out of Client Engineering Information Document Management Center
- Maintain index of CAD files, specifications and other facilities documents in the client's engineering records management database
- Prepare conceptual designs for space modifications being considered
- Convert new building drawings to standardized and simplified CAD layering configuration
- Maintains all required disciplines drawings for GMP and/or non-GMP buildings and facilities including Architectural, Civil, Electrical, HVAC, Process & Utility Piping and Plumbing.
- Maintains Master building floor plans and as-built furniture plans for each building using CAD to capture minor post-move space reconfigurations;
- Completes polylining for area measurements based on the BOMA Standard Method for Measuring Floor Area in Office Buildings;
- Performs space audits to ensure accuracy of reconfiguration to the design and update the CAD files accordingly;
- Provides support as necessary to Occupancy Planners for block planning and presentation drawings utilizing CAD;
- Maintains corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures and maintains index of CAD files / CAD library
- Coordinates with outside vendors to ensure accuracy of drawings and adherence to the corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures.
- Distributes CAD drawings as requested by Occupancy Planners, Project Managers, Facility Managers, etc.
CLIENT ACCOUNT SCOPE | ROLE
Support of OP & PDS scope at "Commercial" Client site:
- Creation/maintenance/retrieval of all architectural and furniture plans, tags & polylines, test fit drawings and proposed office & lab layouts for various Moves, Adds & Changes (MAC)
- Utilizes client IWMS system for the maintenance of space and occupancy planning database supporting move operations and space reporting.
Support of PDS, FM & ERM at "Technical" Client site:
- Creation/maintenance/retrieval of all engineering discipline drawings including, but not limited to, MEP building plans and schematics. For "Technical" sites, this includes process & utility P&IDs, PFDs, AFDs & SLs for GMP facilities and Site, Civil & U/G distribution drawings.
- Utilizes client ERM system for the maintenance of engineering drawing records supporting engineering and facilities operations.
ACTIVITIES | DELIVERABLES
Accountable for delivery of the following items, although involvement could be indirect:
- Tracking of GMP and/or non-GMP Facilities Drawing upgrades and coordinating drawing change control processes using the engineering records management database and Site Project Turnover Compliance Procedures.
- Master Floor Plan Management required to support space & occupancy planning and all facility uses of building information.
- Management of a Site Drawing Requests using IWMS and OVSC portal tools
- Management of a Site CAD Work-log for workload management and request demand reporting
- Maintain continuous availability of large format plotting, scanning and copying equipment
- Provide Technology Services organization with new and fresh approaches to completing tasks in the best manner for the CAD Services group.
- Relationship building with other JLL and client groups.
To ensure accurate reporting of information and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations, communications channels will exist with:
- Site Engineering, Facility Managers, Project Managers, Occupancy Planners and Outside vendors (architectural/engineering firms, etc.) to ensure:
- Correct and up-to-date engineering drawings and space data is in the client database systems;
- Validation and update of space changes upon completion of a project move;
- Creation of presentation, proposal and Scoping drawings as needed
- Transmission of CAD files and accuracy of incoming drawings and adherence to the corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years or more in related field of Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Facilities or Corporate Real Estate environment including working knowledge of planning business, construction and technology (infrastructure) are necessary.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing facility, architectural methods and codes, and industry standards and procedures in GMP facilities.
- Experience and skills in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Some experience using EDMS and CAFM tools and understanding of database concepts is desirable.
- Experience and skills using MS Office tools including Excel and Access working with data.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Technical Certificate in Computer-Aided-Design
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]