This position leads social media strategy and brand voice and creative content across social channels. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, creative capability, and strong results orientation. Accountable for follower count growth, engagement, and key contributor to overall brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Accountable for social media strategy, content, and results for Company brand.
- Thought leader and expert voice in ever-changing social media landscape. Monitor trends and industry developments to make recommendations on how develop and advance capabilities across platforms, tools, content, and talent.
- Oversee strategy and planning for all social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Own monthly content calendar across channels, oversee breakthrough creative content for channels, partner with PR to maximize influencer partnerships and clinic content, and develop partnerships to drive engagement. Leverage global creative assets, UGC, influencer, as well as original content developed for social.
- Key contributor to major brand activations as social expert and develop social content that aligns with major launches or initiatives.
- Strong key customer partnership with measurable impact on regrams and earned impressions.
- Drive engagement and brand love through our community with meaningful responses & dialogue to enhance the customer experience on social and to communicate our clinical expertise.
- Obsessive focus on growing metrics, with daily and weekly views. Strong reporting out monthly on performance, learnings, improvements, growth drivers, and updated plans. Leverage reporting tools to maximize performance.
- Conduct landscape analysis on category and competitive social and update quarterly.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships across the organization to achieve company goals and priorities. Work closely with key internal teams including but not limited to Sales, Digital, Creative, PR, Planning, Operations, Education, R&D, Finance, Legal, Regulatory.
- Lead, coach, and develop team of up to 2 to help them achieve brand goals.
Skills, Experience and Education Required
- Expert on social landscape, creative best-practices, how to drive growth in performance.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading social in the beauty space. Demonstrated success managing social campaigns.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with experience in digital analytics.
- Ambitious: obsessive focus on growth metrics and developing best-in-class social content. Enthusiastically take on what is required to deliver success for social and for the overall organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to work effectively with entire organization, including senior executives, talent, influencers, key customers and founder.
- Strategic thinker who also maintains strong attention to detail and delivers with excellence. Adaptive and able to anticipate, identify, articulate and solve problems in real-time.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to execute under accelerated time frames and quickly adapts to changes in priorities.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build successful relationships with internal and external teams.
- Self-motivated and flexible; ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong relationship builder playing critical role collaborating with founder, Creative Director, marketing leadership team, and clinic team.
- Ability to travel up to 20% as required.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 605203
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.