To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Doylestown, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Rinses and arranges soiled dishes, silverware and glassware into washer trays.
- All preparation containers and pans require soaking, scrubbing and sanitation manually.
- Loads trays into dishwasher.
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and stocks for kitchen personnel and servers.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of his/her work areas.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold food handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Performs general maintenance of all floors (mopping and vacuuming) at end of work shift.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must have time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Job ID: J3N6PX6KGSL7HGV6YPX
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.