Agency Services - Customer Service Representative - Processor
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior customer service to all internal/external business partners
- Assume ownership and timeliness in handling agency inquiries and policy change requests in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Responsible for the issuance of personal insurance new business, endorsements and renewal policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems
- Maintain basic knowledge of P&C principals and company products while following basic underwriting guidelines
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast paced environment. Process assigned work within the established timeframes
• Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication
• Some experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Property and Casualty experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Possesses the ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to team and departmental goals.
- Ability to make informed decisions, achieving the appropriate results.
- Excellent data entry skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office systems
- Flexible schedule; 23 hours per week
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue